Saturday, July 14, 2012

OPI Princesses Rule

I was in the mood for something delicate after all those glitter bomb manis lately so I chose OPI Princess Charming. It is a delicate sheer pink shimmer from the OPI Princess Charming collection.

My usual Sally Hansen Triple Strong base coat and then I used two coats of Princess Rule. I probably could've gone with a third but I was happy with how two looked. Lastly I applied a coat of Revlon Colorstay top coat.

Now some pretty photos. I'm afraid I only have a few and only in artificial light :(

OPI Princesses Rule in Artificial Light
OPI Princesses Rule in Artificial Light

I love how soft and delicate this looks. I find this shade great as a palette cleanser but still has a gorgeous bit of sparkle to it. I don't often wear girly shades but I really like this!

10 comments:

  1. My mother has this and I always want to try it. But I never had because for some reason in my head I always imagined it to be slightly obnoxious. But this is lovely. I will have to try it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you smuggle it out of your mother's stash....or ask to borrow it :P It really is such a pretty and light shade!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe add it to the list :) I wasn't expecting much from this polish so I was really wowed!

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous colour. I love simple, subtle colours and this is simply stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go for the flashier shades but I loved wearing this! It's so pretty!

      Delete
  4. I don't go for colours like this at all, this is pretty though. I like the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither usually! But I'm really glad I got this :)

      Delete
  5. Pretty! I actually have this polish. It's the very first OPI I ever got. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first polish always holds a special place doesn't it :)

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)