Sunday, July 22, 2012

Appreciation Award

Yay!!! I received an Appreciation Award from Jessie over at Delight In Nails!! It always feels amazing to receive an award and to know that people appreciate the effort that we put into our posts :) Thank you so much Jessie for passing this award on to me!



I'm a little unsure on the rules so I went with the rules decided by Kelsie's Nail Files :)

Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who gave you this award
  • Pass this award on to 10 blogs with less than 500 followers
  • Leave a comment letting them know you have given them the award

Blogs:
  1. Holly from Hooked!
  2. Kelly from Kelly's Kolors
  3. Vita from Making Up 4 My Age
  4. Kaz from Parisian Blue Sky
  5. Bethany from A Plethora of Nails 
  6. Jme and Ev from Plisherrific
  7. Nicole from The Epitome of Superficiality
  8. Karine from Karinea0a
  9. Melissa from Glassflecked
  10. Rebecca from Polished Peripherals

I apologise if any of you have already received this award and I tried to only pass it to those who have not yet been awarded. Please do check out all the amazing blogs I have listed and show them some love :)





10 comments:

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)