Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Color Club Revvvolution and M78

I wanted to try stamping a holographic nail polish on top of my Color Club Revvvolution but first I had to refresh my manicure. The sides of my nails were absolutely destroyed because I had to keep changing the attachment on the vacuum and the stupid clip/button thingy you have to press decided it didn't like my pretty nails and kept pulling the polish off! So to begin I did lots of touching up on my manicure and then left it to dry completely. Once it was dry I stamped each nail with a full nail design on Konad Image Plate M78 in Color Club Worth The Risqué.

Konad Image Plate M78 from ICNA


I am still amazed at just how little nail polish I had to apply to the image plate. I'm not sure if this is normal for all holographic nail polishes but there was practically no waste, which of course made me very happy since I love my holographic nail polishes! After stamping each nail I applied a nice thick coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat and was done.

The photo's below were taken that night in artificial light after I was finished.

 Color Club Revvvolution with M78 in Artificial Light


Color Club Revvvolution with M78 in Artificial Light

The following morning I took photo's of my design in the sunlight.

 Color Club Revvvolution with M78 in Natural Light


 Color Club Revvvolution with M78 in Natural Light

Hmm although I love the silver holographic on the black holographic for some reason I don't like the design I chose to stamp. I chose this design because I wanted to still be able to see the black holographic underneath, instead of a full nail design where the silver covered the entire nail anyway. On the plus side now I can't wait to wear Color Club Worth The Risqué!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)